[Fwd: Your message to squirrelmail-users awaits moderator approval]

Hi all,

it would be very helpful when the list moderator can approve mails being
too large.

I want to show the result of a query ordered by the user list but when the
mail is being held nobody can help me solving my problem.

I sent this mail for two times. First on July, 31 2006 ans second on
August, 2 2006 and none of these mails are posted.

I send now a mail with a shorter result hoping this is helpful enough.

Stefan