Re: LDAP Query Plugin

> I am getting these kind of errors in lot of plugins
> that "cannot modify header information - headers
> already sent by bla bla bla......
>
> Here is the detailed error
> #######################################################
>
> Notice: Undefined index: REQUEST_URI in
> c:\inetpub\wwwroot\webmail\plugins\hmailserver_changepass\options.php
> on line 82

> I think its because of SM v1.4.7 cause I don get these
> errors in v1.4.5

Nope. These errors don't depend on SquirrelMail version. They are not
visible in 1.4.5 only if you use different PHP install or some plugin
reduced error reporting level in 1.4.5 or increased it in 1.4.7. These are
notices and they are only visible when PHP error_reporting is set to
E_ALL. Stable SquirrelMail scripts don't modify PHP error_reporting
setting. Only 1.5.2cvs enforces E_ALL error reporting.

Please note that hmailserver_changepass plugin is maintained by
hmailserver developers. It was never present on SquirrelMail site. Plugin
is outdated, does not work in some setups and depends on compatibility
1.x.

Please note that you can use change_sqlpass plugin with hmailserver.
---
$csp_dsn = 'mysql://admin:password@hostname:port/database';

$lookup_password_query = 'SELECT count(*) FROM hm_accounts WHERE
 accountaddress = "%1" AND accountpassword = %4';

$password_update_queries = array(
 'UPDATE hm_accounts SET accountpassword = %4 WHERE accountaddress = "%1"');

$password_encryption = 'MD5';

DSN ($csp_dsn) is constructed from settings in hmailserver.ini
type, username, password, port, server, database settings in [database]
section. Password is encrypted and must be decrypted with C:\Program
Files\hMailServer\Addons\Utilities\DecryptBlowfish.vbs utility.
---

Please don't post offtopic replies and write new mail instead of replying
to email on completely different topic.

--
Tomas