Re: secure_login plugin problem

On Sat, July 29, 2006 20:16, Paul Lesniewski said:
> On 7/29/06, Ernst-Magne Vindal <ernst@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi, I have problem with secure_login plugin to get it to work on Debian,
kernel 2.6. - kernel-image-2.6.8-2-386       2.6.8-16sarge1
>> Config is :
>> php --version
>> PHP 4.3.10-16 (cli) (built: Aug 24 2005 20:25:01)
>> Copyright (c) 1997-2004 The PHP Group
>> Zend Engine v1.3.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2004 Zend Technologies
>> apache2 -version
>> Server version: Apache/2.0.54
>> Server built:   Sep  5 2005 11:15:09
>> squirrelmail                   1.4.4-8
>> Relevant conf files can be found here: http://vindal.com/public/sqconf/ I use
only one certificate for apache and the plugin is configured to do this.
>> this is working until I logout of sq-mail, then click on the link "Log inn
igjen? Klikk her" ("Log back in").
redirected to http://webmail.vindal.com/src/login.php.
>> When typing the same URL now, I get :
>> https://vindal.com/webmail/src/webmail.php. So far so good, the domain is
added to the url as in the config.php from secure_login plugin.
https://vindal.com/vindal.com/webmail/src/login.php.
>> Seams like the redirection in config.php is running once when logging on and
then again when logging off.

> You mis-read the description for $allVirtualDomainsUnderOneSSLHost I think.
Clear out that setting unless you have a reason to use it.

First, sorry to Paul Lesniewski, a "Reply" from sqmail did not reply to the list
but directly to U...Pine don't

Nop, don't think so. And I think so....
Because:
if I remove that setting, I get the correct url but no page is diplayed, just
the 404 error.
I think the problem is in redirection and dns alias.
I have a cname record for the webmail.
The usual url is http://webmail.vindal.com. If I use http://vindal.com/webmail
ordinary http redirection to ssl is working fine.
So good people, what am I missing here?

>> I saw some config do make php script run only once but is unable to find back
to it, can someone please help?
>> --
>> /ernst-magne
>> If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. (Albert
Einstein)
>> List Archives:
>> http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user List

/ernst-magne

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. (Albert
Einstein)

--
/ernst-magne

(Albert Einstein)