Re: Language Support

Sorry I didn't provide more information about our system. It actually
seems to be a desktop issue. I tested this from a few different machines
and browsers at my job and asian characters were not properly displaying,
but I ended up logging on from home machine to find that they were
displaying from that machine. It only occurred to me afterwards that they
probably weren't displaying from different machines at work because they
all use the same desktop image. I'll have to verify this but this does
seem to be what's happening.

Thanks for your help.

Jason