Bug Report

I subscribe to the squirrelmail-users mailing list.
  [ ]  True - No need to CC me when replying
  [X]  False - Please CC me when replying

This bug occurs when I try to set the interface language to "german"

The description of the bug:
I can't set the interface language to german. other languages work, even japanese and such.

I can reproduce the bug by:
switching to any language other than german in my display preferences, hit "refresh", switch
back to german, and hit "refresh" again. some 3rdparty plugins even DO display german text,
but "mainstream" squirrelmail 1.4.7 displays english.

My browser information:
  Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/3.5; Linux) KHTML/3.5.3 (like Gecko)

My web server information:
  PHP Version 4.1.0
  PHP Extensions (List)
    * 0 = yp
    * 1 = xslt
    * 2 = xml
    * 3 = wddx
    * 4 = sysvshm
    * 5 = sysvsem
    * 6 = swf
    * 7 = standard
    * 8 = snmp
    * 9 = shmop
    * 10 = session
    * 11 = posix
    * 12 = pgsql
    * 13 = pcre
    * 14 = openssl
    * 15 = odbc
    * 16 = mysql
    * 17 = mcrypt
    * 18 = mcal
    * 19 = mbstring
    * 20 = ldap
    * 21 = imap
    * 22 = gmp
    * 23 = gettext
    * 24 = gd
    * 25 = ftp
    * 26 = filepro
    * 27 = exif
    * 28 = domxml
    * 29 = dbase
    * 30 = dba
    * 31 = curl
    * 32 = ctype
    * 33 = calendar
    * 34 = bz2
    * 35 = bcmath
    * 36 = zlib
    * 37 = session mm
    * 38 = apache

SquirrelMail-specific information:
  Version:  1.4.7
  Plugins (List)
    * 0 = abook_take
    * 1 = addgraphics
    * 2 = administrator
    * 3 = bug_report
    * 4 = calendar
    * 5 = chg_sasl_passwd
    * 6 = delete_move_next
    * 7 = forced_prefs
    * 8 = fortune
    * 9 = listcommands
    * 10 = message_details
    * 11 = show_user_and_ip
    * 12 = spamcop
    * 13 = sasql
    * 14 = pupdate
    * 15 = mark_read
    * 16 = archive_mail
    * 17 = gpg
    * 18 = image_buttons

My IMAP server information:
  Server type:  cyrus
  Server info:  * OK [HIDDEN] Cyrus IMAP4 v2.0.16 server ready
  Capabilities:  IMAP4 IMAP4rev1 ACL QUOTA LITERAL+ NAMESPACE UIDPLUS ID NO_ATOMIC_RENAME
UNSELECT MULTIAPPEND SORT THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES IDLE STARTTLS AUTH=GSSAPI
AUTH=ANONYMOUS AUTH=CRAM-MD5 AUTH=DIGEST-MD5 AUTH=LOGIN AUTH=PLAIN X-NETSCAPE

--
Die unaufgeforderte Zusendung einer Werbemail an Privatleute verstößt gegen §1 UWG und §823 I
BGB (Beschluß des LG Berlin vom 2.8.1998 Az: 16 O 201/98). Jede kommerzielle Nutzung der