Language Support

Hi,

So I downloaded the all-locales translations (
<http://squirrelmail.org/countdl.php?fileurl=http%3A%2F%2Fprdownloads.sourceforge.net%2Fsquirrelmail%2Fall_locales-1.4.6-20060409.tar.gz>1.4.6-20060409)
and ran the 'install' script. Is there anything else I need to do?
Messages composed in Russian are properly displaying in the Russian
language, but we have messages in other languages as well which aren't
displaying properly (Chinese, for example).

It shouldn't be the version of apache, imap and php that we're running
because we're also testing horde/imp on the same server and they're
properly displaying in that package. By the way, we're running Redhat AS
3 and Squirrelmail 1.4.

Also, how do users go about selecting what language they want to compose
a message in; and is there a preference so that users can select a
language for the squirrelmail package to display in?

Thanks a lot,
Jason