Re: vlogin plugin for squirrelmail - few problems.

> 1. I have had cases where a user's .prefs file has been changed.
>    What I mean is that snubber-sm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has ended up
>    having pdontthink@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx as the e-mail address, for
>    example. How this happens has left me stumped. This is very
>    dangerous, because then, when snubber-sm@xxxxxxxxxx sends out
>    an e-mail, they appear as from pdontthink@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, so
>    the replies would go to pdontthink@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>    Some of my clients are planning to crucify me for this sad
>    problem. I am lost as to how this can happen...
>    On another setup where I do not use the vlogin plugin, this
>    has never happened (never reported to me).

Maybe nice if you don't use our personal email addresses for examples, thanks.

This is probably the session-cross bug that has been known for ages.
Usually happens when one user uses same browser (on same machine) to
login to their account that another user had been using before that.
I can see no way (and have never heard of) this could happen as a
result of Vlogin.