Re: (no subject)

On Mon, June 12, 2006 1:05 pm, Doug Appleton wrote:
> Running SM 1.4.6 .. php-5.1.2 .. Its also running on Redhat
> Enterprise 4 ..

> This seems to occur with mailboxes that are over 20,000 messages .. I
> have some rather large mailboxes to move during the next week or so
> of 75,000 messages.. Any suggestions

Are you moving them from one server to another?  Or from one account
to another?  Or ... ?

If from one account to another, or from one server to another, have a
look at the imapsync program.  This will sync two accounts on the same
server, or two accounts on two different servers.  Moves hundreds of
thousands of messages in mere minutes.  No e-mail client required.  I
use it to transfer my account (750 MB of mail) from one server running
Courier IMAP to another running Cyrus IMAP in just over 5 minutes.

imapsync is available and usable on any Unix-like system.
----
Freddie Cash, LPCI-1 CCNT CCLP        Helpdesk / Network Support Tech.
School District 73                    (250) 377-HELP [377-4357]
fcash-ml@xxxxxxxxxx