Re: inbox messages are gone

Thank you Fredrik.  I just realized that a new folder was created under
the Trash folder.  It is my name followed by 2006-06-08.  I clicked on
this folder and all of my emails appear in it.  I don't know how this
happened but at least I know where my emails are.

Now, how do I STOP receiving user comments in my inbox?  I have been
getting them for everyone elses problems.

Thanks again,

Mark