Re: Create Failed

Albert,
I have had this problem when I installed the SM.
I agree totaly with Tomas!

My experience was:

My mailserver is mailbox based. There was no /home/userX directory.
Squirrelmail needs create /home/user directory and some files.

I change the permissions of /home folder.
This worked during 1 hour.
Looking at the cron I found out some program that alter the home
configuration. Secure.

I don't know if  it's your case. But I think you create the home
directory for each user is the possible solution.

Hope to be useful.
--
/*
 * []'s