Search squid archive

Re: Could we have variables in squid conf file ?

On 2024-10-01 11:49, Dr.X wrote:
Just wondering if I can have in squid.conf like :

export FRONTEND='1.2.3.4'
http_port {FRONTEND}:3128

But the way above did not work and seems not recognized by squid .

My question is , Is it possible that I identify a variable and give it a value like string , number and call it in another place in squid.conf file ?