Search squid archive

Could we have variables in squid conf file ?

Hello Guys ,

Just wondering if I can have in squid.conf like :

export FRONTEND='1.2.3.4'

export Folder=rtx21’

export SUBSESSIONS=20

http_port {FRONTEND}:3128

auth_param basic program /lib/stinger/basic_ncsa_auth /etc/stinger/squid_user{Folder}

But the way above did not work and seems not recognized by squid .

My question is , Is it possible that I identify a variable and give it a value like string , number and call it in another place in squid.conf file ?

Using squid 5.x

Thanks