Search squid archive

Re: RFC: Removal of ESI Support from Squid

On 9/7/24 17:43, Amos Jeffries wrote:
Hi all,

Hello.

       DO you need ESI in Squid?  Yes or No.

    Speak Now, or face regrets at upgrade time.

I'd gladly answer, but my ignorance forbids me.

Supposing I don't use ESI myself, would that me "No".
Or can my users access (via Squid) a public site which uses ESI and it would stop working?

Sorry again for my lack of understanding.

 bye & Thanks
	av.