Search squid archive

Re: RFC: Removal of ESI Support from Squid

I use bump splice, with split acls and access lists that match MAC addresses, plus cachemgr, I hate to admit I am using 5.8 because 6.6 has issues with so many errors showing and is so much slower. I do not want to reissue all my certificates, it works perfect for what I need in my mini firewall.

It took many many hours of config and years of testing and changes to get it to this level of performance. I was very happy that 6.6 was released but it broke a lot of the php gui tools. Again it is like 5.8 is an everything bagel, it’s protected behind a firewall so I am less concerned as well. I am not protecting a massive corporate environment, it is just home issue
Sent from my iPhone