Search squid archive

Re: SQUID_TLS_ERR_ACCEPT+TLS_LIB_ERR=A000417+TLS_IO_ERR

On 2024-04-10 17:48, Jonathan Lee wrote:
It works in 5.8 with no errors however in 6.6 I can see indexing and other information that I have never seen before

Unfortunately, I am unable to make progress with this email thread because there are just too many different problems being introduced and discussed. I am aware that the problems may be related, but it does not change the outcome for me. I hope somebody else can sort through this collection of concerns and data. If not, I recommend restarting from scratch while focusing on a single issue (of your choice).

I have some open pull requests in for Squid here
https://github.com/pfsense/FreeBSD-ports/pull/

I am not familiar with PFSense development practices, but PFSense PRs should be discussed with PFSense folks, using PFSense support channels (rather than this mailing list). If you want your code changes to be accepted into _official_ Squid releases, then please follow
https://wiki.squid-cache.org/MergeProcedure

Alex.