Search squid archive

Re: squidclient ERR_ACCESS_DENIED

On 2/28/24 12:51, Francesco Chemolli wrote:

Hi Andrea,
  there's https://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/CacheManager/Index <https://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/CacheManager/Index> ,
although it could probably be more explicit

Hello and thanks.

I had seen that document before posting, but, possibly due to my ignorance, I cannot understand how to use it.
For example I see some endpoints listed under the SMP chapter (e.g.
curl http://localhost:8080/squid-internal-mgr/info), but I guess that's not a complete list.
Does such a list exist? Where?

I'm in need to purge some objects from the cache and I always used something like:
squidclient mgr:objects | grep -i somesite | grep GET | sed "s/.*GET //"rgs -n 1 squidclient -m PURGE

What could be an equivalent using curl/wget?

 bye & Thanks
	av.