Search squid archive

Re: squidclient ERR_ACCESS_DENIED

On 2/27/24 18:02, Alex Rousskov wrote:

Hello and thanks for answering.

You are suffering from one or several known problems[1,2] related to cache manager changes in v6+ code. Without going into complicated details, I recommend that you replace deprecated squidclient with curl, wget, or another popular client of your choice _and_ then use the URL host name (or IP address) and other client configuration parameters that "work" in your specific Squid environment. You may need to adjust them later, but at least you will have a temporary workaround.

I vaguely remembered squidclient deprecation (although I searched for it and could not find official info on the site).

WRT to moving to curl/wget/whatever, is there any documentation I can use?

 bye & Thanks
	av.