Search squid archive

Squid Docker container

I started working on the docker containers of squid-cache these days.
The first one is at:
https://hub.docker.com/r/elicro/debian12squid/tags

but it's not ready to use as is yet, just the build steps for now with the binaries in place.
I need to add the supervisord damon and maybe couple other things.
These containers will not be a plain Squid as is but rather with all the tools I use daily like ruby and couple other packages.

My goals are:
* debian
* ubuntu
* AlmaLinux
* CentOS
* Oracle Linux
* Alpine linux
And maybe opensuse but not really sure about that yet.

The architectures I plan to build these containers for are:
* x86_64
* arm/v6
* arm/v7
* arm64

The above is since these are the most commonly used in containers platforms such as docker/podman/other.
My original plan was to build a container with the binaries but, It's so simple to build and publish with docker with the multi stages of containers so I don't care
to just let the CPU and RAM work couple more minutes in real so couple other platforms will benefit from my time.

Any recommendations and comments are more then welcome.

Eliezer