Search squid archive

Re: New Squid prefers IPv4

Spam detection software, running on the system "master.squid-cache.org",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label

Content preview:  Hello, I'm using Squid 3.5.24 (indluded in Synology DSM 6)
   and I've an issue with time acl. All works fine except some websites like
   myhordes.de. Once the user connected to this kind of website, the time acl
   [...]

 pts rule name              description
 3.6 RCVD_IN_PBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus PBL
                            [82.64.172.59 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
 0.0 SPF_HELO_NONE          SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF Record
 0.7 SPF_NEUTRAL            SPF: sender does not match SPF record (neutral)
-0.0 T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE   No description available.
 1.3 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to internal network by a host with no rDNS
 0.0 UNPARSEABLE_RELAY      Informational: message has unparseable relay
                            lines
-0.0 NICE_REPLY_A           Looks like a legit reply (A)

--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

I'm using Squid 3.5.24 (indluded in Synology DSM 6) and I've an issue with time acl. All works fine except some websites like myhordes.de. Once the user connected to this kind of website, the time acl has no effect while the page is not reloaded. All datas send and received by javascript continue going thru the proxy server without any filter.

Thx a lot for any idea.

Regards,
Speedy

--- End Message ---