Search squid archive

Re: Intercepted connections are not bumped [SOLVED]

On 11/27/23 16:59, Andrea Venturoli wrote:

That behaviour is why we typically recommend doing "peek" first

Well, I thought this was what I was doing.

As I said I had:
acl step1 at_step SslBump1
ssl_bump splice !bumphosts !jails
ssl_bump splice splicedom
ssl_bump peek step1
ssl_bump bump all

and I expected "peek step1" would decide what to do first.

However, it seems the order of directives matters more and I solved with:
acl step1 at_step SslBump1
ssl_bump peek step1
ssl_bump splice !bumphosts !jails
ssl_bump splice splicedom
ssl_bump bump all

Both seems to work equally, however, when explicitly using the proxy.

 bye & Thanks
	av.