Search squid archive

Https from sibling peers does not work

Hello!
I am trying to set up a sibling cluster of 4 Squid instances. The purpose of the cluster is redundancy AND sharing cache disk space.
Everything seems to work fine with http, but with https I cannot see requests being forwarded to siblings.
Interestingly, when using HTCP, the siblings do get HTCP_CLR requests, but not HTCP_TST requests and https content is NOT loaded from sibling even if it’s clearly present there.
I’m of course using SSL Bump, content from origin servers works fine. I’ve tried Squid 6.5 and 5.9 with same results.
What might be wrong? Any way to fix it?

Best regards,
Mihkel Tammepuu