From: squid-users <squid-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Amos Jeffries
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2023 8:20 AM
To: squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Squid 6.2 with WCCP

On 11/09/23 20:16, ngtech1ltd wrote:
> Hey,
>
> What is required for testing the wccp code?

At minimum a Router or Switch with WCCPv2, plus separate machines for
client and proxy.

Ideally;
  * at least two router/switch to test the changed code handling
multiple routers.
  * ability to test both Mask and GRE assignment methods.
  * ability to test a mix of the capability and security settings in WCCPv2.

> I can try to get a Cisco device for a basic testing.
> Is there a specific bug report we can follow on this issue or maybe we should follow on the PR?

Test results in the PR please.

Cheers
Amos