Search squid archive

bug 4906 issue

Hello,

I have just encountered bug 4906 with squid-4.13 (Debian 11)

I could upgrade system fo Debian 12 with squid-5.7 but this issue doesn't seem to be resolved in it, at least:
http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v5/changesets/

does not mention that.

....when we're at it, seems that release notes for 5.9 have invalid links:
http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v5/squid-5.9-RELEASENOTES.html#ss1.2

Can anyone confirm if this problem persists?

I could try to test patch provided in that bugreport:
https://patch-diff.githubusercontent.com/raw/measurement-factory/squid/pull/20.patch
...but I find trying such complicated patch too risky.

I would like to avoid the "has request" ACL to ba able to see problems that come from other hosts than the load balancer.
--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Christian Science Programming: "Let God Debug It!".