Search squid archive

Re: Outgoing traffic through certain device instead of IP?

On 11.08.23 19:23, Robert 'Bobby' Zenz wrote:
I'd like to send all the outgoing traffic from Squid through a certain
network device instead of an IP. There's `tcp_outgoing_address` and
`udp_outgoing_address` which only accepts an IP as parameter, but
there's no way to use a certain device?

You need to make routing/firewall rules for this.
The system does not support selecting outgoing interface other way.

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Windows 2000: 640 MB ought to be enough for anybody