Search squid archive

Re: Dstdomain from external ACL

Wow…
Thank you so much !

For now I used a simple .py script that checks if url is in table and send reply OK or ERR, depends from result.

But allow ask you - how squid parse the url???
I think it uses the regexp, is that true???

Because for example if I add the url to DB like example.com ( base url name)
And if the proxy request will be even like to  example.com/page1/ - this will be matched. That’s great.

Thank you !
Alexey G.

On Sat, 22 Jul 2023 at 10:00, Amos Jeffries <squid3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 21/07/23 00:23, Alexeyяр Gruzdov wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Looks I found how to do that and this works well for me:
>
> The external helper script must check if the url is in DB and answer as
> OK (if there is) or ERR (if there isnt)

You can probably use the ext_sql_session_acl helper bundled with Squid
instead of writing your own from scratch.
See
<http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v4/manuals/ext_sql_session_acl.html>
for its parameters.

AIUI, you want the --uidcol to be the table of URLs and leave both
--usercol and --tagcol unset.

Amos