Search squid archive

Dstdomain from external ACL

Hello guys!

Could you explain to me the best way - how to get the list of domain names from some external acl and use it in squid.conf for policy? I looked how to get it working using the external file, but I need to use a script (as example to save the url in DB).
I need to understand the format of the answer from the external helper script - what it must be?

Thanks.
Alexey