Search squid archive

Re: New blood

On 18/07/23 17:19, Mark Kenna wrote:
Hi all, I'm very new been struggling to lean how to do all of this can I get a few pointer please

Hi Mark,
 welcome to the Squid community.

First off, do you have any particular goals you are trying to make Squid perform?

For general knowledge about Squid capabilities and features you can explore the Squid wiki at <https://wiki.squid-cache.org>. It has a wide range of age, but can give you a basic idea of the types of things you might use Squid for in your network.

Amos