Search squid archive

Re: Fwd: cache_peer_access by dynamic ACL

Oh.... Guys ! you are wizards.....
Works like I wanted..

One more may be last thing:  - I found the strange behavior  - if I make changes at my ext ACL script (its python ) and then "squid -k reconfigure"  then I can see that my script appears in the "TOP" of process and loads CPU to 100%, if to restart the squid at whole "systemctl restart squid" - all OK again.
If you could to check this at your end - will be great !

Thanks again!

Alexg

вс, 23 апр. 2023 г. в 16:36, Amos Jeffries <squid3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
On 23/04/2023 5:27 pm, Alexeyяр Gruzdov wrote:
> Hello Guys!
> Thank you very much! For now all works like I needed!
>
> But I have an one more  questions about how I could to use the kv-pair:
> and then ACL with “note proxy all “
> But how the kv-pair must to be looked for this my tag ?
>
> I have tried to get answer from my ext script like
> “OK”
> “proxy=all”
>
> But looks like it’s not correct

This part of the instructions were missed:
https://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/AddonHelpers#helper-protocols
"
For every line sent by Squid exactly one line is expected back. Some
script language such as perl and python need to be careful about the
number of newlines in their output.
"

If your helper received something like this (with concurrency channel-id
"1"):

  "1 bob 192.0.2.1"

It should produce a line like:
   "1 OK proxy=all"

If no concurrency channel-id is received, then output is the same but
without sending channel-id back and MUST be sent in same order as received.

I do recommend using concurrency. It can help further debug issues with
helpers responding incorrectly.

HTH
Amos