Search squid archive

Re: Fwd: cache_peer_access by dynamic ACL

On 4/20/23 16:18, Amos Jeffries wrote:
On 21/04/2023 6:31 am, Alex Rousskov wrote:
On 4/20/23 13:14, Alexeyяр Gruzdov wrote:

Tell me please If I right understood I could to get answer like "name=value" from my ACL ext script, instead of "OK" or "ERR", right?

Not "instead", but in addition to either OK or ERR.

Unfortunately, our documentation of the external ACL helper protocol has been hidden in a transition to GitHub Pages (or I cannot find it), but you can use the old wiki sources at the URL below to learn about that protocol:

The URL is:

https://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/AddonHelpers#access-control-acl

Yes, Francesco has restored that wiki page a few minutes ago. Thank you, Francesco.

Alex.

General information about from-helper annotations:

and https://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/AddonHelpers#keyvalue-pairs-kv-pairs-format

HTH
Amos