Search squid archive

Re: Use squid to disable outdated security certificate warning?

On 11/03/2023 3:19 pm, Peter Hucker wrote:
I'm having a problem with BOINC (it's a volunteer distributed computing network).  It uploads and downloads data from the webservers of various projects.  Often these projects have expired certificates, and I can bypass this easily on a browser.  But the Boinc program has no such option.  Somebody mentioned if Boinc accesses the internet through a proxy (and I already have it going through squid to cache data) I can get the proxy to disable this. Is this possible and how?

The answer depends on what is going on.
Can you share an example of the access.log for some of these BOINC transactions?

Amos