Search squid archive

Re: Unwanted authentication requests

On 9/8/22 15:22, Marek Greško wrote:

thanks for tip. I did not know about that directive. Is it possible
to specify no method for others?

Hi Marek,

If you do not want authentication for others, adjust your http_access rules (that trigger authentication). The auth_schemes directive controls how to authenticate, not whether to authenticate.

HTH,

Alex.

Regarding the logs, I am not sure whether they were logged before,
but before I did not get the basic login requests. Well, sometimes
yes, but definitely not several a day, but one for months. Maybe it
is some firefox update problem?