Search squid archive

Re: regex for normal websites

no problem  Eliezer

im just doing few test of my own on this to see why

On Tue, 2 Aug 2022 at 16:41, <ngtech1ltd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Robert,

It’s not a dumb question.

It’s a really fine question.

I want to answer to your question but I have couple obligations.

If you are willing to wait couple days I will probably be much free and will be able to sit and understand what the answer and then to answer properly.

For a great question deserves a great answer.

Yours,

Eliezer

----

Eliezer Croitoru