Search squid archive

Re: regex for normal websites

that's the weird thing, when i try this in  "ssl::server_name_regex"
.adobe.com

it doesnt work

you mean escape ie the \ character

On Wed, 27 Jul 2022 at 11:05, Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 27.07.22 10:54, robert k Wild wrote:
>think i got it right but just want to double check with you guys
>
>so in my "ssl::server_name" i had
>.adobe.com
>
>that worked but i want to mix normal website and regex websites together so
>i just have one list for all

didn't the above work?  AFAIK it should, IIRC domain matching in squid
matches "domain.com" if you check for ".domain.com".

>i now have this for "ssl::server_name_regex"
>^.*adobe.com$
>
>it works, so im guessing its right

the dot should be escaped

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
BSE = Mad Cow Desease ... BSA = Mad Software Producents Desease

Regards,

Robert K Wild.