Search squid archive

ACL evaluation from ICAP response header

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to evaluate an ACL from some response from an ICAP server. I have tried returning an ICAP response header in reqmod, but it doesn't seem possible to get at the header using the note ACL.

I've not tried adding an HTTP header in ICAP, that may work perhaps, but it doesn't seem a good option in any case.

- Jason