Search squid archive

Re: Trying to set up SSL cache - solved!

On 2/25/22 5:53 AM, Amos Jeffries wrote:
At this point I should remind that it is a *wiki* and largely written by all of us in the community.

ACK

The ConfigExamples section a collection of configs that people here in the community are (or were) actively using and found useful to share. We (the main devs) have made a point of trying to update the contents to prune mistakes and mention when there are Squid version-specific differences. That is all.

ACK

That said, Francesco is working on converting the wiki content to another format so right now is not good for edits.

ACK

Sounds like you are talking about <https://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/HTTPS>. From that page it is a matter of selecting which situation is the use-case and diving into the rabbit hole of links.

Please don't take my comments as a complaint, and definitely not related to any specific piece of documentation.

I was speaking in generalities and not referring to anything specific.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die