From: Periko Support <pheriko.support@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021, 13:48
To: squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [squid-users] Squid caching webpages now days?
Hello guys.

With today's ISP's speed increasing, does squid cache (caching web
pages) now days is a good option?

I have some customers that want to setup a cache server, but I have
doubts about how much traffic will be save, with most of the web sites
running under https.

I use squid+sg acl features.

But for me, caching  is not a bandwidth saving tool anymore.

Does caching still a good option with squid?

Regards!!!