Search squid archive

Problems with whatsapp

Good night, I'm having problems with a transparent squid proxy (with squidGuard enabled). Whatsapp's web client doesn't work, I tried to add an exclusion to SSL Bump following this manual https://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/Chat/Whatsapp, but still not working.

Are there any way to probe or debug if this exclusion is working?

--
"Una alegría compartida se transforma en doble alegría; una pena compartida, en media pena."
--> http://www.alexove.me