Search squid archive

Re: Reverse proxying Exchange OWA wembail with SSL offloading - not working on IE/Chrome

On 28/10/20 5:25 pm, Scott wrote:

Here are the logs (first not working, followed by working).

Note this is the login attempt, not the loading of the initial page.  You'll
see in the NOT WORKING section that the browser does NOT return a cookie to
the server, which is where the problem may be.  Again, I'm not sure why - I'm
thinking perhaps the browser/javascript is rejecting the cookie as it's
missing the "secure" attribute (because the back-end is talking plain HTTP).

The complete absence of a cookie may be expected to break something.

The absence of a "secure" flag should only make the cookie vulnerable to leaking. It should not affect anything depending on that cookies value.

Amos