From: squid-users [mailto:squid-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Matus UHLAR - fantomas
Sent: Wednesday, September 9, 2020 14:13
To: squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Forwarded-for functionality(squid)

On 08.09.20 16:42, piyush.gaba@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>By the way guys. It just worked. Thanks alot Amos and Matus.

just to make sure - are you aware that anything in the X-Forwarded-For:
header can be fake and you should only use trusted IPs?

The follow_x_forwarded_for describes how:
http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/follow_x_forwarded_for/

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Saving Private Ryan...