Search squid archive

help to disconnect users after determinated time. TTL

Hello, we have a squid reverse proxy, and use the param "auth_param basic credentialsttl 10 minutes" to disconnect users that are inactive for a time, but this NOT work, because later a users validated on a reverse proxy can continue navigating on a reverse proxy even of later 10 minutes of inactivity.

And the users can continue navigating day to day and not need to revalidated if the browser is not closed.

Watching the Cache Manager menu --> Active Cached Usernames --> Check TTL, the check TTL is decrecing but when arrive to 0 is continue decrecing with - minus values. We observe that when user refresh the browser the Check TTL go to the value of credentialsttl setting (in seconds) and start to decrecing.

regards.