Search squid archive

Re: redirecting one url to another

On 8/02/19 12:28 am, Walid A. Shaari wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> due to architectural or workflow issue, I would like to utilize squid to
> redirect one url to another.
>
> e.g.  bing.com to google.com
> however, keep the parameters, is that doable?

There are two problems;

First is that those services no longer use HTTP. So you will need to
decrypt the HTTPS to get any access to the URLs.

Second is that they are different services by different organizations.
So the parameters have different meanings. Retaining them can cause more
problems than it solves.

Amos