Search squid archive

Re: Connect Android apps behind Squid with authentication

Eric Enrique,

The same problem i faced with Android Apps. Reason behind issue.

Issue: The proxy address & port of squid you defined in wireless setting only applies to browsers not to Apps installed on smartphone.

Solution: you need to configure your squid as Transparent Proxy so that all applications gets an access of internet without defined proxy setting of Squid server.

In this way all apps will get an access to internet without setup proxy.