Search squid archive

minimize squid memory usage

I noticed my Squid doubles its memory usage even though I had:

cache deny all
cache_mem 0 MB
access_log none

Assuming I need _absolutely_ no cache what-so-ever(to the point to change compile flags to disable that, if needed), no store-to-disk neither, i.e. no objects need to be cached at all. I just need Squid to check a few ACLs with absolutely minimal memory usage for now, what else am I missing to get that work?

Thanks,
Gordon