Search squid archive

Re: force full download and limit bandwith

Everytime I enable this:

acl fullDLext urlpath_regex -i \.(exe|ms[iup]|cab|bin|zip|mar|pdf|appx(bundle)?|esd|lzma2)\??$
range_offset_limit -1 fullDLext
quick_abort_min 0 KB
quick_abort_max 0 KB
quick_abort_pct 95

Our link is fully utilized for a whole day if at least 2 users tries to get the same file with range (206) requests (Windows Update does this)
Rockstore with SMP and 3.5.27

The file will be simultaneously downloaded from the beginning by each of workers that got the request, and in the end it won't be cached, giving a SWAPFAIL_MISS message.. This easily TOPS our link for a whole day (maybe till the users turn their computers off..?)

It's a known bug, as I filled a bug report years ago.. it was never fixed...

--
Atenciosamente / Best Regards,

Heiler Bemerguy
Network Manager - CINBESA