Search squid archive

Re: Help with UA filtering in https connections

On 2017-12-29 11:59, squidnoob wrote:
Hi there,

I'm a squid noob. I have been trying to configure squid for the past 3 days looking high and low on the interwebs and have not found exactly what i'm
looking for.

Here's the context:
- the squid server is running in a server environment. It will not serve
end-users, but servers.

Is that server<->server traffic you are talking about here?
or the proxy acting as CDN frontend for some servers?

The difference will determine what config is applicable.

Amos