Search squid archive

Re: Will Squid Proxy work if it is offline

I meant in pure academic sense, not for using in real world.  what is the default validation date, let say we own our own network, can we tell it never expire, or expire in 1 year? so we cache all the photos,and all our private network users can just access the same photo without ever going to public internet?