Search squid archive

FTP Issues in Proxy

Hello Guys,

I need help in configuring FTP services in squid Proxy server.

Issue is: From application FTP requests are coming to squid proxy, but from Proxy it is not going to the Firewall.

We are able to telnet the Firewall netted IP from the reverse proxy.

Are there any FTP configuration settings we need to do in squid proxy server ?

Best regards,

Vyas  (vedavyas vayalpadu )

IBM-AIX-UNIX Support

vedavyas.vayalpadu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx