Search squid archive

Re: ssl bump and chrome 58

Hello together,

Suddenly I am facing the same issue when users Chrome has been updated to V58. I am running Squid 3.5.23.

This is the reason: https://www.thesslstore.com/blog/security-changes-in-chrome-58/ Short: Common Name Support Removed in Chrome 58 and Squid does not create certs with DNS-Alternatives names in it. Because of that it fails.

Chrome says:
1. Subject Alternative Name Missing - The certificate for this site does not contain a Subject Alternative Name extension containing a domain name or IP address. 2. Certificate Error - There are issues with the site's certificate chain (net::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID).

Can we get Squid to add the DNS-Alternative Name to the generated certs? Since this is what I believe is now required in Chrome 58+

Best regards,
Enrico