Search squid archive

ssl bump and chrome 58

Hi,

I have squid setup with ssl bump which worked fine, but since I updated
chrome to 58 it won't display any https sites, throwing
NTT:ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID. https sites still work in previous
chrome version, as well as in IE.

Anything I can do in squid config to get ssl-bumped sites in chrome
again?

Thank you in advance,
After  enlightenment - chop wood, draw water.

Marko Cupać
https://www.mimar.rs/