Search squid archive

Re: Using Squid to Create Multiple Proxy IP's

On 26.10.16 21:37, john huggins wrote:
My goal: to use these IP's to spoof my public IP. If one gets banned or
goes dead, I just go to my network setting on my local machine and change
the proxy to an active "spoofed ip"

only your public IP will get to world.
When you get multiple IPs assigned by your ISP, you can select one of them,
buy you can not use private IPs to hide your real one.

note that all your IPs can get blocked by remote servers and even by your
ISP...

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
How does cat play with mouse? cat /dev/mouse